Posters: Watercolor plants with diversity celebration quotes | TpT

I chose a plant as my metaphor for teaching. For me, the plant represents self-growth. It is very valuable, without knowing how to develop yourself, you won’t be able to help others to grow.  Your own growth can inspire others to develop themselves. Sometimes it takes time to find the perfect tools for our growth, with trial and error we learn more about ourselves. This is much like a teacher using various methods and tools to assist in the students learning development. Although we need to check on our plants daily,  some need shade and some need more sun. Just like a teacher always checking on the students to make sure their needs are fulfilled and required help is given to them.

The plant in the picture was given to me. Unfortunately, the previous owner didn’t pay attention to it and the plant almost died. With the right help, care and love I was able to bring the plant back to life by giving it the nutrition and water it deserved. Slowly, it changed and got better, day by day. Give it time, be consistent and persistent. Remember, to believe in yourself and help others to believe in their own growth. Students are just little plants, they need constant attention and support that I am willing and want to give.